||ISO13485, FDA, SGS
||Individual package in a bag
||30% deposit paid by TT before production, 70% balance before shipment.
||Bank TT, Western Union, Paypal
IV Arm Trainer Kit for Paramedic Schooling - Why is recommended?
Help gain nursing clinical skills: intravenous injection, venipuncture, phlebotomy, and IV catheter
- Advanced IV arm trainer, including realistic IV arm and unique/generic/easy-to-use ABS infusion stand.
- IV injection arm comes with realistic and well-positioned veins, palpable with realistic haptics for clinical educational use.
- The realistic multi-venous system is ideal for peripheral venous venipuncture/injection training.
- 2 main venous vascular system enables IV injection and phlebotomy practice more on the arm manikin.
- Realistic blood pressure while practicing together with the ABS infusion stand.
- Realistic flush-back comes out when correctly locating veins on the mannequin arm.
- Endure hundreds of repeated punctures without leakage. Cost-effective for nursing schools.
- The advanced arm manikin is compatible with vacuum blood collection systems, needles & syringes, etc.
- The ABS infusion stand is applicable to all our IV practice products. Easy to assemble and use.
- Durable and affordable for nursing training, injection courses, venipuncture courses, and phlebotomy classes.
- The ABS infusion stand is easy to assemble and disassemble for everyone without instructions.
- Fill the whole arm with blood, about 40-50cc of fake red water before practicing through the ABS stand.
- No external force is required for flush-back feedback and successful IV practice.
- No worry about there being no sufficient pressure and flashback generation as long as the puncture is correctly performed.
- For how to use it, please see our tutorial video.
Where to Use?
- Medical personnel education: phlebotomist education, paramedic education, NP/PA/RN certification education
- Training courses: venipuncture courses, phlebotomy courses, IV therapy courses
Get Customized or Bulk Order Discounts:
What is your lead time?
For the regular IV arm trainer, our lead time is 1-3 days. If you're going to customize the bag and bigger order, it will take 10-20 days to complete the order.
Do you offer samples?
Yes, we basically offer samples for the IV arm trainer kit. For more details, please contact us to discuss more.
Our Workshop & Exhibition & Product Certification