||13cm x 5cm x 1.5mm
||silk screen printing
||Individually packed in opp bag
||Solid color and transparent color, PMS matched
|Estimated packing detail:
||1000 pcs/ctn MEAS: 31cm x 27cm x 26.5cm G.W:10kgs
||30% deposit paid by TT before production, 70% balance before shipment.
||Bank TT, Western Union, Paypal
- Made of high-quality transparent plastic, latex-free, flexible, and reusable.
- Accurate measurement: 120° flexion, 30°hyper-extensions. Measure and angle scale read 1° increment.
- Easy to read: Plastic is an opaque black with easy-to-read white markings.
- Measures a range of motion(ROM) of finger joints(metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal) and other small joints including toes.
- Portable: Unique design allows measurements to be taken by the therapist using only one hand.
- Assist in physical therapy by determining the range of motion of a joint.
- Essential tool for treatment, rehab, and surgical recovery and evaluation.
- Suitable for home use as well as multi-user environments, such as hospitals, surgery centers & tissue banks for orthopedic therapy.
- Standard Physical Therapy Evaluation Tools
Our Goniometers are designed to be the standard in physical therapy goniometer devices. Transparent, easy-to-use protractors allow for an easy range of motion measurements.
- Multiple Size Optional
Goniometers of different sizes are necessary to measure various body parts, such as fingers, wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles.
- Two Scale Options
Our protractors measure a range of motion in both inches and centimeters. Ensure precise measurements on either scale.
Custom the Goniometer or Buy in Bulk
What's your lead time?
For the regular small finger goniometer, our lead time is 1-3 days. If you're going to customize it or bigger order, it will take 10-20 days to complete the order.
Do you offer samples?
Yes, we basically offer samples but do not include shipping costs for the regular finger goniometer. For more details, please contact us to discuss more.
Our Workshop & Exhibition & Product Certification