||15.8cm x 6.3cm x 1mm
||silk screen printing
||Individually packed in opp bag
||Solid color and transparent color, PMS matched
|Estimated packing detail:
||600 pcs/ctn MEAS: 32.4cm x 25.5cm x 20.4cm G.W:10.5 kgs
||30% deposit paid by TT before production, 70% balance before shipment.
||Bank TT, Western Union, Paypal
Medical Goniometer Features:
- Measures range of motion accurately in both inches and centimeters, up to 12.5" or 32 cm. The scale reads 0° to 180° and 0° to 360° in 1° increment.
- Transparent plastic with an opaque background behind degree markings. Easy to read the accurate degrees.
- Can be used to measure a range of motion and dexterity in small or large joints, such as the wrist. Also can be used as a protractor to measure angles in a classroom.
- Trusted by physical therapists, occupational therapists, and certified hand therapists.
- Standard Physical Therapy Evaluation Tools
Our Goniometers are designed to be the standard in physical therapy goniometer devices. Transparent, easy-to-use protractors allow for an easy range of motion measurements.
- Multiple Size Optional
Goniometers of different sizes are necessary to measure various body parts, such as fingers, wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles.
- Two Scale Options
Our protractors measure a range of motion in both inches and centimeters. Ensure precise measurements on either scale.
Custom the Goniometer or Buy in Bulk
What's your lead time?
For the regular small standard goniometer, our lead time is 1-3 days. If you're going to customize it or bigger order, it will take 10-20 days to complete the order.
Do you offer samples?
Yes, we basically offer samples but do not include shipping costs for the regular goniometer. For more details, please contact us to discuss more.
Our Workshop & Exhibition & Product Certification