Perfect Intubation Study Model for Infant Tracheal Intubation Training & Teaching
1. High Quality and Durability
- The infant intubation model is made of PVC plastic material, lifelike material, stainless steel mold, and injection-molded by injection molding machine for reasonable structure and real operation.
- It comes with a base, screw fixed and is durable to use.
- There is a box providing for storage while it is not used. Feel free to keep it for long-time use.
2. Adjustable and Realistic Neonatal Anatomy Structure
- The newborn head can be adjusted up and down.
- The model has a tongue, cavum oris, pharynx, larynx, chordae vocals, trachea, etc. And there is a single large balloon to simulate the stomach, and two small balloons to simulate the lungs.
- Ventilation after intubation operation. You can directly observe the expansion of the lungs and stomach by insufflating air into the tube and stomach so as to verify if the tube position is right. If the large balloon is inflated, that is stomach tube is inserted. If the small balloon is inflated, the trachea is inserted.
- Infant oral and nasal intubation technology training and internship operation at home.
- Necessary tools for emergency training and teaching of newborn tracheal intubation.
- It is a necessary model for primary health care units such as medical colleges, midwifery schools, nurses & APOS.
- Suitable for medical college students, and clinical medical staff.
- Perfect for on-site emergency personnel training, and teaching demonstration.
In a word, it is the perfect intubation manikin study teaching infant model used as an airway management trainer. Train trainees in the operation of tracheal intubation during resuscitation of neonatal asphyxia. It can standardize the operation of tracheal intubation technology and improve neonatal asphyxia & survival rate of recovery.
Our Workshop & Exhibition & Product Certification