|Display Base Size:
||5.4inch x 5.3inch x 0.8inch
||40.5cm x 18.5cm x 19cm
|Estimated packing details:
||45cm x 43cm x 42cm
||30% deposit paid by TT before production, 70% balance before shipment.
||Bank TT, Western Union, Paypal
Why choose the lumbar spine model for medical education?
➤ Transparent Spine Design
- The transparent lumbar spine model clearly shows the structure and the shape of the seven section lumbar vertebrae of the human body.
- The students can easily know the model is formed by vertebral bones, intervertebral discs, spinal nerves, sacrum, and coccyx.
➤ Easy to Use and Clean
- The spine model is mounted on a heavy acrylic base. Flexible to install and hard to fall. Good for spine presentations and procedure visualization.
- The parts of the spine model are connected by springs, which can bend and stretch slightly. Shows the spine details easily by separating the lumbar vertebrae.
- Made of solid clear resin. Durable and easy to clean.
➤ Wide Applications
- The clear lumbar spin model is suitable for teaching in medical colleges, making students' spine anatomy learning easy.
- The colorful and transparent spine model is good for interior decoration or doctor-patient communication. A nice gift and tool for doctors.
- The anatomical spine model also helps engage surgeons in discussions about augmentation and restoration treatments for each vertebral body. A transparent spine can help better explain the concept of spinal implants.
B2B Offer for Bulk Orders
What's your lead time?
For regular human spine models in stock, our lead time is 3-5 days. If you are going to customize the spine model and bigger order, it will take more time to complete the order. The time spent depends on your customized requirements and our communication efficiency. Bulk pricing is available for business customers.
Do you offer samples?
Yes, we basically offer samples for your bulk order. For more details and bulk pricing, please contact us to discuss more.
Our Workshop & Exhibition & Product Certification