By Admin | 16 November 2022 | 0 Comments
Introduction of Basic Air Navigation Plotter
- To measure the true course/North-South Courses/Distance/VOR Radials
- Because its larger numbers are easier to read, it gives users greater accuracy
- Robust construction with performance and durability
- Each plotter features 8 scales to meet the needs of all VFR aeronautical charts - nautical on one side, statute on the flip. Nautical-Statute conversion scale was also included.
- High-Quality laminated design
- Scales for VFR+GPS Enroute and Area charts in Statue and Nautical Miles
- Works with Sectional, Terminal Area, and WAC charts
- The larger scale is used for sectional charts and the smaller scale is used for WAC charts.
- The circular slide rule was originally issued by pilots.
- Because its larger numbers are easier to read, it gives users greater accuracy.
- Robust construction with performance and durability.
- Useful in high and low-speed problems.
- Automatic compensation for temperature rise and compression factor.
IFR Navigation Chart Plotter
- This plotter contains mileage scales (in nautical miles) for all en-route IFR charts.
- Holding patterns depicted for both standard and nonstandard entries
- Compass roses allow quick course and bear information
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *